Case Study – Gryphon Oilfield Solutions – Managing Supply Chain through the pandemic and uncertainties
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 3:20 PM
- Sourcing of Oilfield Equipment: how it has been impacted in the last 2 years. Price wise and delivery (timeline) wise. For both categories: sourcing locally within the US and / or bringing products from overseas.
- Price increases on material and logistics: how are we able to survive and are we able to pass on the price increase to our customers in this competitive environment. What are we seeing in this volatile industry?
- Logistics: Container availability, pricing and timelines and how it has impacted the oilfield industry as the East connects with the West.
- Is local manufacturing viable with challenges in the international market.
- How is Gryphon handling these changes and what are we anticipating in the next 6 months