Early Bird Discount Expires October 7, 2022.
Click here to save $500 on the full price.
Get your copy of the latest 2022 Energy Supply Chain and Procurement Summit program, featuring agenda, speakers, sponsors, special discount options, past attendees, and much more.
Back for the 8th consecutive year, the Energy Supply Chain and Procurement Summit will again attract supply chain and procurement leaders from the energy ecosystem, exploring how their organizations can respond to the turbulent market dynamics and new technology offerings by sharing best practices strategies for streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and sustainability, and achieving business value.
Over the past 7 years, thousands of executives have attended the conference, making it a not to be missed fixture on their calendars. The event is the industry’s crucial education and networking gathering, where ideas are generated, and business is done.
While the agenda has been designed for energy executives, supply chain and logistics practitioners from all industries will benefit from attendees, as the event's themes are universal.
In 2022, Energy Supply Chain and Procurement specialists will present in-depth case studies on how to:
- Constantly evolve their strategies for an increasingly turbulent world – when black swans are more and more common
- Build sustainability best practice into your supply chain – and move towards a circular economy
- Take advantage of the latest technology offerings from best in breed innovators, including robotic automation, IoT, additive manufacturing, blockchain
- Maintain and plan sustainable cost structures
- Improve transparency for external and internal stakeholders
- Consolidate resources and create synergies with internal and external partners
- Reshape the workforce skill-sets and retention strategies to meet business objectives
- And more!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Speakers Include:
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Energy Supply Chain and Procurement Summit.
Click here for more information
Brought to you by ISM Houston and ECN
PHOTOS FROM THE 2021 CONFERENCE
Who Should Attend?
Upstream E&P Operators, Midstream Companies, Petrochemical, Lubricant, Refinery and Processing Plants, Electric, Utilities, Wind and Solar companies in addition to EPC and Oilfield Service Companies with the following job titles:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
PAST ATTENDING ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDE